Welcome to my "virtual studio"! Thanks for your visit!

02/01/2014

It has been a long I don't post anything here, guys! But now it's time to rise from the ashes, haha! I've been drawing and painting a lot the last two years, always looking for learning and trying to improve since I started my graduation in fine arts. Now I guess I have some reasonable work to show at least. So, I'm posting now these ones I've made in the last two years:

This one is from my first year at my personal researching about the most important and famous Robert E. Howard character: Conan, the barbarian. I've made him from a new and personal concept and desing - at least I tried, haha! Here you are, boys and girls:
It's not ok at all for me, but I like it in a very special way, first because it's almost the first drawing I made from memory, without any reference, what is a kind of victory; and then because for my big EGO he's a kind of selfie. No, not a selfie, indeed, haha! It's just a way I'd like to be! Really, really!

Ok, next one!

Just the face I gave for him. Isn't he a single and impressive beauty? I'm not modest and you guys know that! Lol. Yes.. And he's just telling this: "Yes, I am Conan. But you are not me, Fran! You'll never be!" oh... fff...

Ok, lets leave this bad guy back with all his beauty and blablabla... hnf!
 'cause the next one is my Maedhros Maitimo Nelyofinwë Russandol Fëanorian, one of the Tolkien's elves I love most. It's one I've made very lately, and still a kind of sketch that needs to improve a bit.


Just one more to end this post with some colors and because Fëanor would not forgive me for showing his most precious jewel...uops I meant... his son! and not him, the creator of all this beauty. So... this is oil pastels to present Fëanor, the spirit of fire ;) 

That's all for today, folks. Hope you enjoy. I'll be back soon. May you have a happy new year. See you. Bye. Fran

Um comentário:

  1. Faz algum tempo que eu não posto nada aqui, pessoal. Mas agora é hora de levantar das cinzas, haha! Eu tenho desenhado e pintado bastante nos últimos dois anos, sempre buscando por aprendizado e tentando aprender desde que comecei o curso de Artes. Agora eu acho que tenho trabalhos razoáveis para mostra pelo menis. Então estou postando esses que eu fiz nos últimos dois anos.

    Este é do primeiro ano de minha esquisa pessoal que é sobre o mais importante e famoso personagem do Robert E.Howard: Conan, o bárbaro. Fiz ele com um novo conceito e visual – ou pelo menos tentei, lol. Aí está, meninos e meninas
    Ele não está totalmente bom pra mim, mas eu gosto dele de um jeito especial, por que, primeiro foi praticamente o primeiro desenho que fiz de memória, sem referenciais, o que é uma vitória de certa forma. E depois por que pro meu grande ego, ele é tipo um autorretrato. Ah não, não um autorretrato mesmo, hahaha. Apenas é como eu gostaria de ser, mesmo mesmo!
    Ok, próximooo.
    É só o rosto que eu dei pra ele. Não é de uma beleza singular e impressionante? É, eu não sou modesta e vocês sabem disso, lol. E ele está dizendo o seguinte: “sim, eu sou Conan. Mas você não é eu, Fran! Você nunca será!” oh, fff….
    Ok, vamos deixar este bandido aí com toda sua beleza e blablabla... hunf! U.u
    Por que o próximo é o meu Maedhros, Maitimo Nelyofinwë Russandol Fëanorian, um dos elfos de Tolkien que eu mais amo. Este eu fiz bem recentemente, e ainda é um tipo de sketch que precisa melhorar um pouco.
    Só mais um para terminar este post com alguma cor e por que o Fëanor não me perdoaria por mostrar a jóia mais preciosa dele... ooops, quer dizer... o filho dele! E não mostrar ele o criador de toda esta beleza. Então, isso é pastel oleoso para apresentar Fëanor, o espírito do fogo! ;)
    Isto é tudo por hoje, pessoal. Espero que gostem. Eu voltarei em breve. Tenham um feliz ano novo. Vejo vocês. Tchau! Fran

    ResponderExcluir